We provide a range of corporate tax services to help highlight the impact of regulatory
changes, ensure tax compliance and increase business efficiency through tax planning.
Our corporate tax services include:
· Tax Planning
· Loss Planning
· Capital Allowance Claims
· Capital Gains Tax Planning
Contact Hamilton Coopers today to find out more about our corporate tax advisory
Our taxation services for individuals include:
· Self Employed Income Tax Returns
· Employee Income Tax Returns
· Tax Rebate Processing
Are you are an employed or self employed individual requiring taxation advice? Contact
Hamilton Coopers today for more information on personal taxation services.
Here at Hamilton Coopers we provide a range of tailored payroll services leaving
you more time to concentrate on other aspects of human resource management and run
your business. Our team of payroll experts currently process weekly, fortnightly
and monthly employee payroll services to firms ranging from one to hundreds of employees.
can provide you with:
· An experienced, fully-qualified payroll team.
· A fast efficient payroll service.
· Direct payment of salaries into employee bank accounts.
· Full end of year payroll service (completion of P35s and P60s).
Contact Hamilton Coopers today to find out how outsourcing your payroll to us can
save you money.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
Value added tax (VAT) is one of the most complex tax regimes imposed on business.
Constant detailed changes to VAT regulations and ever increasing demands of HMRC
in relation to VAT call for a trained professional to help ensure that you do not
fall foul of the regulations and do not pay HM Revenue and Customs more than you
Hamilton Coopers provide a professional and cost effective VAT service,
· VAT registration services.
· Acting as agent between your business and HMRC.
· VAT planning and administration advice.
· Preparation and submission of VAT returns
· Attending VAT inspections made by local customs officers
· Dealing with any VAT related correspondence from HMRC
· In the event of a dispute, negotiating with HMRC and representation at VAT tribunals.
Contact Hamilton Coopers, the VAT professionals, today.